Do you want to live a healthier life and find help and support to make a positive lifestyle change?
If your answer is YES, then an NHS Health Trainer can support you.
There is a Health Trainer in your local area who can :
- Offer one to one support on Smoking, Healthy Eating, Physical Activity, Alcohol, and other topics
- Complete lifestyle assessment goal setting and practical advice
- Encourage and motivate you to make a lifestyle changes
- Help you find out more about health issues
- Signpost and refer you to other organisations that will be able to help you continue to make a lifestyle change
- Accompany you to new places e.g. Walk for Health to support you in your lifestyle change